The State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET), Andhra Pradesh will be conducting an entrance exam, namely , Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET 2018). The AP Polycet exam is conducted for admission into Diploma level programs available at Government, Aided, Private, Un-aided polytechnics and Second Shift polytechnics run in existing Private unaided Engineering Colleges. In order to gain admission to the various diploma programmes in the Polytechnics courses, applicant must appear in the POLYCET 2018 examination.
- 1 AP Polycet 2018 Exam Notification
- 2 AP Polycet Exam 2108 Important Dates
- 3 AP Polycet 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 AP Polycet 2018 Application Form @ SBTETAP.GOV.IN
- 5 AP Polycet 2018 Exam Pattern
- 6 AP Polycet 2018 Syllabus
- 7 AP Polycet 2018 Admit Card
- 8 AP Polycet 2018 Result
- 9 AP Polycet Answer Key
- 10 AP Polycet 2018 Admission
- 11 AP Polycet 2018 Counselling
AP Polycet 2018 Exam Notification
Aspiring candidates can apply for the AP Polycet 2018 examination through online mode only. The aspirants must ensure that they fulfil the basic eligibility conditions before applying online. It is important for the candidates to submit the fully filled application form before the last date. Candidates can check more details about AP Polycet 2018 in the article below including Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, and Application Form, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result, Answer Key and Admission process
AP Polycet Exam 2108 Important Dates
|Online Application Form Start Date||19th March 2018|
|Online Application Form submission Last Date||13th April 2018|
|AP Polycet 2018 Admit Card Availability Date||April 2018 (3rd Week)|
|AP Polycet 2018 Exam Date||28th April 2018|
|AP Polycet 2018 Exam Result Date||May 2018 (2nd Week)|
|AP Polycet 2018 Counselling||June 2018 (Last Week)|
AP Polycet 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for AP Polycet 2018 are mentioned below. Every candidate must make sure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. The eligibility criteria to appear for the AP Polycet 2018 are as follows.
- Applicant must be an Indian National
- Applicant should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Educational Qualification
- Candidate should have passed SSC examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Secondary Education, A.P./TS such as CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, APOSS with mathematics as one of the subjects and must have obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates who have studied from APOSS/NIOS shall cover Mathematics, Science and Social/ Computers and should have passed in all the subjects with a minimum of 35% in each subject.
- The candidates who have appeared or will appear for the SSC or equivalent examination and their results are yet to be declared are also eligible to apply for AP Polycet 2018 examination
- Age Limit
There is no age restriction for appearing for POLYCET 2018
AP Polycet 2018 Application Form @ SBTETAP.GOV.IN
Before applying the application form, candidate must read the instruction carefully. Candidates have to apply for the AP Polycet 2018 application form through online mode. Check below the steps on how to apply online for AP Polycet 2018 at SBTETAP.GOV.IN
- Firstly candidate have to fill the Application Form through Online Mode.
- The Application Form has to be submitted only though online mode.
- The Application Form will be available online from 19th March 2018 at the official website SBTETAP.GOV.IN
- The Last date to fill up the application form is 13th April 2018.
- Finally fill all the details as per the guidelines given in the prospectus.
The Application Fee for the AP Polycet 2018 examination is Rs. 330/- for every candidate
Candidates can make the payment of the Application Fee through Online mode , payment gateway, net banking.
AP Polycet 2018 Exam Pattern
The AP Polycet 2018 Exam Pattern is given below. The Exam Pattern remains the same for every year.
- Mode: Offline (Pen Paper) mode
- Number of Questions: There will be 120 questions in the exam.
- Types of Questions: The Question will be of Multiple Choice Type Questions.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Exam Duration: 2 Hours
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Subjects||No of Questions|
AP Polycet 2018 Syllabus
The question papers are on the basis of SSC/ 10 class syllabus of Andhra Pradesh Board. So candidates can study their SSC syllabus to score good marks in the examination containing Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
AP Polycet 2018 Admit Card
The Admit Card for AP Polycet 2018 can be downloaded online from the official website. The candidates have to bring the printed copy of the admit card at the examination centre. The Admit Card for AP Polycet 2018 will consist of the basic information about the exam such as date, time and venue. After downloading the admit card, candidate must ensure that the personal details printed on the admit card are correct or not.
AP Polycet 2018 Result
AP Polycet 2018 result will be announced in the second week of May 2018. The Result will be announced through online mode on its official website. Also the separate merit list will be prepared.
AP Polycet Answer Key
AP Polycet generates answer key after the successful conduct of the examination. Through the answer key, candidates can evaluate their expected scores on the entrance examination. The Answer Key will be published after one/two week before the exam.
AP Polycet 2018 Admission
After the announcement of the AP Polycet exam result, the information related to the counselling will be published in the leading newspapers/ websites. AP Polycet 2018 Counselling process will begin from the month of June/July. At the time of counselling, students have to make the choices for college and course in which they want to get admission. Candidate must note that the admission will be provided according to the students preference and rank obtained in entrance examination
AP Polycet 2018 Counselling
Documents required for the AP Polycet 2018 Counselling
- SSC Mark sheet and Passing certificate
- HSC Mark sheet & Passing certificate
- AP Polycet 2018 Hall Ticket & Rank Card/Score Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate