AP PGECET 2018 Application Form, Exam Date, Notification @ APPGECET.NIC.IN
Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test is conducted for the people who wish to continue their further studies like M.Tech, M.Pharma and related courses in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy, and Technology. The Candidates who have completed their Graduation in B.Tech/B.E/B.Pharmacy from the recognized University or Organisation are eligible for this AP PGECET 2018 examination.
JNTUK & APSCHE are successfully conducting the APPGECET every year. The Government of AP is planning to release the AP PGECET examination notification in the month of March for the academic year 2018.
- 1 AP PGECET 2018 Exam Notification
- 2 AP PGECET 2018 Important Dates
- 3 AP PGECET Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 4 AP PGECET 2018 Exam Pattern
- 5 AP PGECET 2018 Exam Syllabus
- 6 How to Apply for AP PGECET 2018 Application Form @ APPGECET.NIC.IN
- 7 Steps to apply for AP PGECET Application Form 2018
- 8 AP PGECET 2018 Exam Hall Ticket
- 9 AP PGECET 2018 Answer Key
- 10 AP PGECET 2018 Exam Result
- 11 AP PGECET 2018 Counselling Process
AP PGECET 2018 Exam Notification
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is a state level common entrance exam for admission into regular PG courses in Engineering, Technology,Pharmacy (M.E/M.Tech/ M.Pharm), Graduate level Pharm-D for the academic 2017-2018 year conducted by JNTU, Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh state council of Technical Education(APSCHE).Usually The AP PGECET Notification 2018 will be given in the month of March 2018. Therefore Candidates can check the complete details regarding PGECET AP 2018 including the Application Form, Exam Dates, Notification, Syllabus, Counselling Procedure, Admit Card, Answer Key & Result in the section below.
Conducting Body: Andhra University for AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)
Exam Level: State Level
Official Website: APPGECET.NIC.IN
AP PGECET 2018 Important Dates
|Exam Notification Issue Date||March 2018 (1st Week)|
|Online Application Form Start Date||March 2018 (1st Week)|
|Online Application Form submission last date||April 2018 (2nd Week)|
|Application Fee Last Date||April 2018 (4th Week)|
|Hall Tickets Download||April 2018 (4th Week)|
|AP PGECET 2018 Exam Date||May (10th to 12th) 2018|
|Result Date||June 2018 (2nd Week)|
AP PGECET Exam Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for the people who are appearing for the AP PGECET 2018 are given below. Applicants of PGECET Entrance Exam 2018 must check the Eligibility Criteria before applying. Check the Educational Qualifications and other eligibility details of AP PGECET Notification 2018.
- Applicant should be the Indian citizen.
- The candidate must have possessed the minimum qualification of B.E./B.Tech from the recognized University. (Should have at least 50% marks and 45% for SC/ST category candidates).
- Aspirants should complete the qualifying examination as B.Pharma from the recognized University. (should have at least 50% marks and 45% for SC/ST category candidates)
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 21 years
AP PGECET 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of AP PGECET 2018 as prescribed by Andhra University has been provided below. It is to be noted that all candidates will have to appear in Engineering Mathematics section in the exam mandatorily. The remaining part of the exam will have questions from the prescribed syllabus of AP PGECET 2018.
Mode of Exam: Online
Exam Duration: 2 Hours
Total No of Questions: 120
Type of Exam: Multiple Choice Questions
Marking Scheme: 1 Mark for each correct answer
Negative Marking: No Negative Marking
AP PGECET 2018 Exam Syllabus
The syllabus of AP PGECET 2018 will be released by the University for All 13 Disciplines of the exam. Candidates must download AP PGECET 2018 syllabus related to their discipline and follow it while preparing. It is necessary on candidates part to practise the prescribed AP PGECET syllabus 2018 to be able to perform and score well in the exam.
How to Apply for AP PGECET 2018 Application Form @ APPGECET.NIC.IN
The Application form of AP PGECET 2018 will be available tentatively in the first week of March for all the candidates through online mode. Candidates will have to provide their personal, academic, qualifying exam and contact details while filling AP PGECET 2018 application form and submit it on or before the prescribed date. However, for candidates applying on the basis of their GATE scores will have to fill a separate application form for counselling purpose.
Steps to apply for AP PGECET Application Form 2018
The step-wise procedure to fill the application form of AP PGECET 2018 can be checked by candidates as mentioned below.
- First go to official website of AP PGECET which is www.apecet.org
- Then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Candidate has to pay the registration fee through AP Online or Credit/Debit Card with their necessary details like name, date of birth, Mobile number etc. Candidate will get the registration no. registered mobile no. after fee payment
- Candidate will receive the payment verification by giving Transaction ID, Name, Hall ticket, Mobile no. etc.
- Candidate finally have to proceed to fill “AP PGECET Online Application Form 2018” with following information..
- Qualifying Hall ticket
- Specialization in qualifying Degree.
- SSC Hall ticket no.
- Date of birth
- local status (AU/SVU/OU/local/Non local)
- Mobile number & E-Mail ID & etc.
- Candidate need to upload their recent colour photograph (< 30 KB) & signature (< 30 KB) in JPG format.
- Submit and Take printout of the Application form for future reference.
|Schedule Caste (SC)||Rs. 400/-|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||Rs. 400/-|
AP PGECET 2018 Exam Hall Ticket
The Hall Ticket of AP PGECET 2018 will be released tentatively in the last week of April. AP PGECET hall ticket 2018 is an important document to be carried to the exam centre as entry without it will be restricted. To download AP PGECET 2018 hall ticket/ admit card, candidates will have to log in using their registration number and the exam they are appearing for.
AP PGECET 2018 Answer Key
The Answer Key of AP PGECET 2018 will be released through online mode in second week of May tentatively for all the candidates to check their answers with the ones’ provided by experts. This will allow candidates to calculate their entrance exam marks and hence estimate their admission chances. Candidates can raise objections against AP PGECET 2018 answer key, if not satisfied.
AP PGECET 2018 Exam Result
The Result of AP PGECET 2018 will be released in online mode in the second week of June 2018. Candidates will be able to check their AP PGECET 2018 result using their registration number, date of birth and exam paper for entrance exam. AP PGECET 2018 result will contain the rank, percentile, scores and qualifying status of the candidates. It is important that candidates download and also take a print out of their AP PGECET result for future use as soon as they are able to access it.
AP PGECET 2018 Counselling Process
The Counselling procedure of AP PGECET 2018 will be conducted separately for GATE & GPAT qualified candidates and AP PGECET qualified candidates. In AP PGECET 2018 counselling, candidates will have to fill their choices, get their documents verified and pay the counselling fee. Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories will have to pay Rs 600 while SC & ST candidates will have to pay Rs 300 before they participate in the document verification process. The payment can be done either through net banking or by a credit or debit card.