AP EAMCET 2018 Online Application Form Correction Window opens from 8th April @ sche.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) Online Application Form Correction Window is now open on its official website sche.ap.gov.in from 8th April 2018. Candidates who have filled the AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form can now make changes if any in their application forms through the official website. The Correction Window of the Online Application Form is open from 8th April 2018 to 12th April 2018.
In this article we have elaborated in detail about AP EAMCET Online Application Form Correction 2018.
Category (I)- Items cannot be changed in AP EACMET 2018 Application Form
Candidates are not permitted to change in AP EAMCET 2018 Online Application Form following items
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth (As per SSC or Equivalent)
- Father’s Name
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number
However Candidate can make a written request to the CONVENER, AP EAMCET 2018 through e-mail with valid documents.
Category (II)- Items that can be changed in AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form
Candidates are permitted to change in AP EAMCET 2018 Online Application Form are
- Year of Appearing/ Passing
- Medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam
- Place of Study – Intermediate or Equivalent
- Bridge Course Hall Ticket Number
- Mothers Name
- Birth State
- Birth District
- Special Category
- Local Area Status
- Non-Minority/ Minority
- Annual Income of the Parents
- Study Details
- Exam (10+2) Studies
- Place of Study – SSC or Equivalent
- SSC Hall Ticket Number & Year of Passing
- Address of Correspondence
- Email – ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
How to make Correction in AP EAMCET 2018 Online Application Form
Candidates who want to make correction in their AP EAMCET 2018 Online Application can follow these simple steps mentioned below.
- Candidate must first visit AP EAMCET 2018 official website
- Then click on the Application form correction link.
- Now, candidate has to fill “Registration Number”, “Payment Reference ID”, “Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No,”, “Mobile Number” & “Date of Birth”.
- Then click on “proceed to fill Application” button.
- Now make corrections in the Application Form.
- After making the corrections in the Application Form don’t forget to take the printout of it for future reference.