AP EAMCET stands for Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test. AP EAMCET exams every year for the students seeking admission into various professional courses in pharmacy, engineering, and agriculture.
AP EAMCET is the state level entrance exam on the basis of which various colleges/University grant student’s admission for the professional courses of pharmacy, engineering, and agriculture. Candidates can secure their seats for these courses in various colleges as per their Rank allotted by the examination board.
|Exam||AP EAMCET 2018|
|Organization||JNTUK (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada)|
|Examination Type||State Level Entrance Exam|
Candidates can get all information regarding important dates, courses offered, exam pattern, application form and other important information of EAMCET Exams below:
AP EAMCET 2018 eligibility criteria
Eligibility criteria prescribed by AP EAMCET, For all those candidates waiting to take admission in colleges/University for these professional courses can apply only after satisfying these eligibility criteria:
Nationality: Candidates must belong to Telangana /Andhra Pradesh state
(Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) & Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) candidates can also apply for the examination)
Eligibility for Engineering & Pharmacy Courses:
- Candidates having Diploma degree can apply.
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 from any recognized board/Institute.
- Candidates must have physics, chemistry and mathematics in 10+2 exams
Application Fee AP EAM CET 2018
|Engineering + Agriculture & Medical||Rs. 900|
|Agriculture & Medical||Rs. 450|
AP EAMCET 2018 Important dates
These are the important dates for the AP EAMCET examination as there is no official confirmation for the exact dates but these events will be likely held by these dates:
|Online Application Start||Feb-18|
|Online Application last date without late Fees||March 2018|
|Correction in application Form||1st week of March 2018|
|Submission of application with late fees of Rs. 500||1st week of April 2018|
|Submission of application with late fees of Rs. 1000||2nd week of April 2018|
|Submission of application with late fees of Rs. 5000||3rd week of April 2018|
|Submission of application with late fees of Rs. 10,000||4th week of April 2018|
How to Apply for AP EAMCET 2018
Candidates, in order to fill the online form for the AP EAMCET 2018, can follow these guides as these will make the application form filling more easier. Applicants have to follow these simple steps to fill the online form which are as follows:
- Applicants have to visit the official website of EAMCET: @ apeamcet.nic.in
- On the given page select the application fee payment link
- Pay the required application fees for the form’
- No you can proceed to fill application form
- On the given page fill the entire mandatory column carefully and accurately
- Upload the scanned copies of all required document in the given format
- After completing all formalities submit the application
- Take the print of the submitted application for further use.
Related: AP EAMCET Syllabus [PDF Download]