AP EAMCET 2018 Admit Card Download [Hall Ticket]
AP EAMCET 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket will be released on 18th April 2018. AP EAMCET 2018 exam will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK). It is a state level examination organized every year for the admissions into Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy streams. AP EAMCET Exam 2018 will be conducted from 22nd April to 25th April 2018. Candidates who have applied for the examination are eagerly waiting for the Admit Card and therefore here in this article we have described in detail about AP EAMCET 2018 Admit Card and how to download from the official website.
AP EAMCET 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Date
AP EAMCET 2018 exam will be conducted through online mode for Engineering and Agriculture streams. Candidates will be able to download their AP EAMCET admit card 2018 on 18th April 2018 through online mode. Below we have listed AP EAMCET 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Dates in a tabular format.
|AP EAMCET Exam (Engineering)||22nd to 25th April 2018|
|AP EAMCET Exam (Agriculture)||25th to 26th April 2018|
|AP EAMCET Exam (Both Streams)||24th to 25th April 2018|
|AP EAMCET Admit Card 2018||18th April 2018|
How to download AP EAMCET Admit Card 2018 Online
Candidate must note that AP EAMCET Admit Card 2018 will be available on 18th April 2018 through online mode only. Official notification about the same has been published by the authorities on the AP EAMCET web portal. For the convenience of the applicants, we have described simple steps on how to download AP EAMCET Admit Card 2018 Online.
- The candidate has to visit AP EAMCET official website
- On the main page of the website click on the link “Download Hall Ticket”
- Then enter “Registration Number” & “Date of Birth” in the blank space.
- Finally, click on the download admit card button.
- AP EAMCET 2018 Hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Download and take the print out of the admit card for future use.
Instructions to follow on the Exam
- It is mandatory to carry hall ticket along with filled application form with duly affixed colored photograph attested by the Gazetted Officer or by the Principal of the college.
- Candidate signature and left-hand thumb impression will be filled in the given space in the presence of the invigilator only.
- Candidate must note that he/she should arrive at the examination center before 2 hours of the examination.
- The textual material, mobile phone, calculators, log table, electronic watches, slide rules, bits of papers, printed or written material, pager or any other devices are strictly prohibited at the examination hall.
Important Note: Candidate who don’t possess admit card/ hall ticket will not be allowed to sit for the examination.