AP DEECET 2018 Application Form, Syllabus, Notification @ APDEECET.CGG.GOV.IN
Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test popularly known as AP DEECET 2018 notification and examination details will announced soon by Department of School Education on behalf of Government of AP. Applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admissions into Two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed) in Government District Institution of Educational Training (DIET’s) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2018-2019. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications through online at official website.
- 1 AP DEECET 2018 Exam Notification Details
- 2 Important Dates of AP DEECET 2018
- 3 AP DEECET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 How to fill AP DEECET 2018 Application Form @ APDEECET.CGG.GOV.IN
- 5 AP DEECET 2018 Exam Syllabus
- 6 AP DEECET 2018 Exam Pattern
- 7 AP DEECET 2018 Admit Card
- 8 AP DEECET 2018 Exam Result
- 9 AP DEECET 2018 Counselling
AP DEECET 2018 Exam Notification Details
Notification, Exam date, Online Application form, Syllabus, Important dates, Exam pattern, Eligibility, How to Apply, Last date for Apply online, Exam pattern, Test centers and other information is given below
Name of the Exam: Andhra Pradesh District Institutes of Educational Training Common Entrance Test, AP DEECET
Exam Category: UG Entrance Exam
Conducting Body: School Education Department of Andhra Pradesh
Courses Offered: Diploma in Education (D.Ed)
Official Website: APDEECET.CGG.GOV.IN
Exam level: State Level
Important Dates of AP DEECET 2018
|Official Announcement of AP DEECET 2018 Examination||March 2018 (2nd Week)|
|Online Application Form submission start date||April 2018 (1st Week)|
|Online Application Form submission last date||April 2018 (3rd week)|
|Hall Ticket Download||April 2018 (3rd week)|
|AP DEECET 2018 Exam Date||May 2018 (1st week)|
|Answer Key Availability Date||May 2018 (2nd week)|
|Result||May 2018 (1st Week)|
|AP DEECET 2018 Counselling Date||June 2018 (1st week)|
AP DEECET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Before beginning to fill the online application form students must check their eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria of AP DEECET 2018 are as follows:
- Student should be Indian National
- Students have completed 17 years of age on 1st September of the year of admission. There shall be no upper age limit.
- Candidate should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh and also should satisfy Local/ Non Local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh State Education Institutions.
- All the interested candidates should have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination from recognized board of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana
- Candidates must have secured minimum of 50% marks and 45% marks must be secured by the SC/ ST/ PH category candidates.
- Those who have passed intermediate with vocational courses are not eligible for admission.
How to fill AP DEECET 2018 Application Form @ APDEECET.CGG.GOV.IN
After satisfying the eligibility criteria students must fill the online application form through online mode only. The application process comprises two phases i.e. Filling up Online Application and Application fee payment. Following is the detailed explanation of both the phases:
- Visit the official website of Government of Andhra Pradesh School of Education Department i.e. APDEECET.CGG.GOV.IN
- Students must go through the instructions to fill up the online application form.
- Fill all the details correctly in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo (30kb – 20kb) and signature (30kb – 15kb1.5 cm) in the required format
- After entering all the details and uploading photograph and signature, finally click on the Submit button
- Candidates are advised to download and take the printout of the filled in application form for future reference.
|General Category||Rs. 600/-|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||Rs. 500/-|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||Rs. 500/-|
The application fee must be paid through online mode only via, i.e. Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Students must keep the following information ready for filling the details in the Application Form:
- Hall Ticket Number, place of study, percentage of qualifying exam.
- Hall Ticket Number, passing year, place of study for SSC or equivalent.
- Caste in case of SC, ST, OBC candidate
- Personal details for Name, Fathers Name, Mother Name, Mobile Number, Aadhar Number etc.
- PH, NCC, NSS, CAP, Sports etc.
- Income certificate up to one lakh, two lakh or more than two lakh
- Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status
- Recent digital colour photograph and signature.
AP DEECET 2018 Exam Syllabus
Before appearing in the entrance examination, students must check the examination syllabus very carefully. Students are advised not to skip any of the topics given in the syllabus to secure better marks. AP DEECET 2018 entrance examination is divided into two Parts i.e. Part A and Part B.
Following is the explanation of syllabus:
Part A – This part syllabus is similar to the syllabus of Class 8 to 10 of AP state board.
Part B – The Following table shows the weight age of Part B section:
|1st Year Mathematics||20||20|
|2nd Year Mathematics||20||20|
|1st Year Physics & 2nd Year Physics||20||20|
|1st Year Chemistry & 2nd Year Chemistry||20||20|
|1st Year Botany & 2nd Year Botany||20||20|
|1st Year Zoology & 2nd Year Zoology||20||20|
|1st Year History & 2nd Year History||13||13|
|1st Year Economics & 2nd Year Economics||13||13|
|1st Year Civics & 2nd Year Civics||13||13|
|History/ Economics/ Civics||1||1|
AP DEECET 2018 Exam Pattern
Students must check the examination pattern before appearing in the entrance test. By solving previous year papers, students can easily get idea about the type of questions and marking scheme of the entrance test. After knowing the examination pattern, students can clear the entrance test with better marks.
Following is the detailed examination pattern of AP DEECET 2018:
- AP DEECET 2018 is conducted through online mode only
- The entrance test comprises 100 objective type multiple choice questions
- The paper will be divided into two parts i.e. Part 1(common to all) and Part 2 for subject (as per candidate’s choice)
- Time duration to complete the examination is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- Students are free to attempt all the questions because there is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- In Part A, questions will be asked from the subject such as Teaching Aptitude, General Knowledge, English, Telugu, Mathematics, General Science, Social Studies.
- In Part B, questions will be asked from the subject i.e. Mathematics, Physical Science, Biological Science and Social Studies.
- The question paper shall be in Telugu/ English or Urdu/ English and Tamil/ English only.
The following table shows the detailed explanation of AP DEECET 2018 exam:
Part A: Common to All
Part B: Candidate can choose any one of the following subject
AP DEECET 2018 Admit Card
Admit card is a very important document. Without admit card students are not allowed to appear for the entrance examination. Students can download the admit card through online mode only. AP DEECET 2018 Admit Card will be available in the first week of April 2018. Admit card contains the details like Exam Centre, Name, Hall Ticket Number, Exam Timing, Exam Venue, etc.
AP DEECET 2018 Exam Result
After the completion of the entrance examination, Andhra Pradesh School of Education Department publishes the result on its official website. Students can check the result through online mode only. They are advised to keep visiting the website to get latest updates. AP DEECET 2018 Result will be announced in the first week of May 2018.
AP DEECET 2018 Counselling
Student’s final selection is based on the counselling round. Shortlisted candidates will only be called for the counselling. Counselling will be conducted through online mode only. It is scheduled to be commenced in the First week of June 2018. Seats will be allotted to the candidates according to their marks and ranks in the examination.
Students have to follow the below mentioned counselling process in order to register for counselling:
- Visit the official website of DEECETAP.
- Search and click on the link related to Web Counselling Process.
- Register and start filling the colleges choice
- Now pay the counselling fees through the payment gateway.
- After that, conducting board will announce AP DEECET 2018 Seat Allotment.
- If students get allotment in Government college, he/ she has to pay an amount of INR 2500
- If students get allotment in Private college, he/ she has to pay tuition fees of amount INR 12500
- Finally, applicants must report the seat allotted college.
Students are instructed to bring the following list of documents at the time of counselling for verification:
- AP DEECET Rank Card 2018
- AP DEECET Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2018
- SSC Marks Memo or equivalent
- Intermediate Mark list
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates
- Income Certificate issued by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
- Study Certificates from Class 6 to Intermediate
- Residence or Local Status Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports Certificates if applicable